Sunday, October 16, 2011

Creativity Coming to Life!

I have a new addiction! That's right.... I am now on Pinterest.com and, holy cow, I have a problem.

Too many great ideas, not enough time!

I am grateful though, to my dear friend, who invited me to join. As my previous posts have hinted at, we are on a budget, and, this site is giving me all of the ideas that I need for Christmas and birthday gifts on a dime.

So excited to start crafting!

If you have NOT joined Pinterest... you MUST! Yes, it's addictive. But- for those of us that are completely black and white, logical thinking, reality driven people- it gives us the ability to "think outside the box" and use the opposite side of our brains! A little creative stimulation....

Oh, and while you all are at it... join my blog and follow me here too!!

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment