Tuesday, July 26, 2011

An Intro...

Well, here we go... Another hobby started, but, one that I hope will last.

My name is Bethany and I am the Assistant CEO and CFO at WronaFamily, Inc. I have held these positions since December 21, 2007 and in December, 2009, added the role of Lead Investor to my portfolio. We, at WronaFamily, Inc. seek to serve the Lord, Jesus Christ, while equipping our team members and outside affiliates with the knowledge of Truth. 

Ha! How's that for an intro?! Maybe I should add that to my resume.

In layman's terms: I married my wonderful husband, Rob, in December, 2007 and we started our family in December, 2009. Our "team members" include our two young children: Brooke and Shane (who, I might add, are only 15 months apart); and, our "affiliates" are those in our extended family and our great group of friends that we have acquired over the years. We love the Lord and seek to bring the knowledge of His Truth to our "team" and our "affiliates."

I have a degree in teaching: special education, language arts, and elementary education; I love reading and writing, hiking,fly fishing, and scrap booking. Although, I must confess, I rarely have time for any of these activities at this time! Loving two kids under 18 months hasn't left much time for ME! Hence the blog.....

The reason that I love the above mentioned activities so much is because I enjoy investing in others. Besides reading and writing (which, often leads to investing in the lives of others) these hobbies are those that I love doing with others... I mean, come on, would I just go fly fishing for the sake of fly fishing?! NO! I love it because I get to do it with my husband... which is why we haven't gone since our children were born- he loves to "just fish" and I "just want to be with you..."

Hopefully this blog will serve as some refreshing "ME" time as well as allow me to invest in others through sharing my experiences, hopes, dreams, fears.

Excited to Blog!

-B

1 comment: