Friday, July 6, 2012

MIA

I have no idea where on Earth the last three months have gone. They seemed to have vanished... right before my eyes! Last I wrote we were going forward with Brooke's genetic testing to rule out VCFS... and... Praise God... she does not have it! Woo!!
Since then, she has also done some growing (we think). We go in two weeks for a weight check. And, of course, Shane now outweighs her by at least a pound! He is a brute and is definitely our strong willed child! Whew! He keeps me on my toes!
God has been doing amazing things in my life over the past three months. One of the main reasons for my absense in blogging was to focus more on my quiet times and journaling my prayers. It has proved to be such a blessing and God is proving himself as Jehoveh Jireh! I am hoping to start blogging again at least once a week, and, hopefully, will even join Twitter soon (although I have no idea- still- how to blog effectively, and, "tweeting" is something completely foreign to me!).
I hope to start learning more about these things and make some time for little sewing projects with the help of my new friend, Virginia! She is my guru for all things blogging, tweeting, and sewing! Ha! Love ya girl ;) You can follow her blog at http://geekyandsassy.com/. She is amazing and God has blessed me with her friendship at a time when we both desperately needed to connect with someone close and in the same age/stage. Although we have only known each other for just over a month and a half, it already feels like a life long friendship!
Looking forward to connecting more via the blog world soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment